Invest some of your spare time to achieve change and support West Thamesmead Community Association
HOW YOU CAN HELP
There are so many different ways you could get involved. You can take action now!
• Download the FixMyStreet app to report and remove fly tipping in our area.
Download for iOs
Download for Android
• Get Equipped by emailing
to get your free litter-picking kit!
• Join our local litter picking groups or check out the partners page for one in your area.
• Report other issues through our partners page links for crime or anti-social behaviour.
• Share this website and link to our social media to spread the word.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Join our community and work with other community members on any of our current projects. Choose one that sparks your passions to improve West Thamesmead.
is creating a space for community activities.
Tidy West Thamesmead
is tackling litter and fly-tipping in the community.
Gallions Park Recycling Project
will install recycling bins in the park
West Thamesmead Community Hub
will create a space to meet the many different needs of the community.
We are keen to hear your ideas!
HAVE YOUR SAY
Have your say and share your ideas with us!
• Register now to let us know how you would like to help West Thamesmead improve
• Follow our social media and receive updates on our work and ways in which you can get involved.
• If you have any questions or you would like to learn more before filling in the form, please get in touch with us at
GET IN TOUCH
Copyright © 2021 West Thamesmead Community Association - Web Design
HIGH PRODUCTION STUDIO